Category: Bar / Nightclub Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Are you a go- getter who enjoys providing an environment where your team are proud to work and your customers are eager to return? Are you committed to providing customers a unique experiences with a strong focus on quality produce, excellent service and great value? This role offers you all the demands of working in a venue in Sydney’s CBD entrenched in the relaxed & village atmosphere of Crows Nest.
This venue is loved by locals, customers can immerse themselves in one of the many areas to hang out with friends, family or a bit of business. The perfect setting to enjoy infamous cocktails, signature food dishes and a great atmosphere created by a talented team dedicated to customer service.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role in Bar/Venue Management
- Practical knowledge of financial/administrative duties
- A focus on quality and high service standards
- Ability to develop a strong team of bar and floor staff
- Able to work within a strong brand and structure
Salary on offer is $60-65k + super and the chance to work with a respected group with some strong potential to grow your career.
Click ‘APPLY’ below or contact Claire McAnally directly on (02) 8001 1892 if you have any specific questions