Chef de Partie - Brighton
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the company and role
It couldn't be a better timing for a Chef to join this well known pub along the bay - away from the hustle and bustle you'll have the privilege of spending your lunch breaks catching a tan on the beach before heading in for service!
As bliss as this gig sounds, we require a resilient Chef with excellent work ethic to join a like minded team.
The selected candidate will cover multiple sections, will to jump in and help when required, whilst taking any opportunity to step up during service and develop your kitchen management skills.
The menu consists of hearty pub classics and grill infused specials that cater to all local needs.
- $55k + super
- Balanced roster
- A clear pathway to progression
- Opportunity to work multiple locations
Skills & experience
- 2+ years experience as a Chef de Partie, Senior CDP, or Junior Sous Chef in a Pub, Casual restaurant, Cafe or a la carte restaurant is essential
- Confident across Hot Larder and Grill sections
- Experience supervising small to medium size brigades
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery or apprentice changed
- Advanced understanding of food safety standards and best practise models
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Self motivated, positive energy and excellent work ethic
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact me on the details below for a confidential discussion.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.