Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Align yourself with one of Canberra's most popular restaurants
- Utilise your creative talents to develop beverage menus
- Exercise your leadership skills to drive your team
About The Venue:
One of Canberra's most revered restaurants, this venue specialises in offering a premium product to it's guests within the confines of a sophisticated, yet relaxed atmosphere. Contemporary styling, tentative staff and bold, adventurous menu options have earned this venue the prestige of one hat; now they are looking for a driven and innovative Restaurant Manager to take it to the next level.
About the Role:
In addition to maintaining a polished and professional demeanour your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing a beverage offering including wines and cocktails
- Full accountability of the P+L Statement including the ability to manage labour costs and COGS
- Developing & driving FOH service standards
- Ensuring staff compliance
- Staff management; recruiting, training & performance management
This role is demanding and will require dedication from the right candidate. You are an ambitious, driven and experienced hospitality professional who is looking for a rewarding challenge. You will have a natural inclination towards hard work and be able to autonomously run the restaurant as if it were your own.
This a great opportunity to get onboard with an incredible venue, foster a dedicated team culture and impress your guests with a contemporary and cutting edge dining experience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892.