Assistant Restaurant Manager
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Exciting things ahead for this new restaurant opening this side of Christmas - they will be placing themselves firmly in the ‘premium casual’ space and will be opening to full house bookings from day one.
This role is perfect for you is you are an experienced FOH Manager from a premium venue or restaurant that is itching to delve into something more challenging. You will have exceptional FOH skills and your passion for TOP service will be your driver - being out there on the floor will be your passion!
The restaurant will be edgy & urban with a high-end modern fitout. It’s a restaurant you will be proud to say you run.
This company has exciting growth plans so not only will you have the challenge of opening a new restaurant but you will also be in prime position to progress.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to work autonomously and be an articulate communicator
- Experienced in premium FOH service standards & be driven to exceed expectations
- Have an impeccable work ethic - no clock watchers need apply!
- Strong wine knowledge would be advantageous
- Passionate about training floor staff in service standards
- Do all of the above while still having fun!
Taking applications NOW and ready to take on the successful candidate as soon as we find you! APPLY NOW by clicking below or feel free to phone Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892 for a confidential chat