Chef de Partie
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Relocate to the stunning Hawkes Bay - first few weeks accomodation sorted!
- Real opportunity for career progression into Sous Chef and beyond
- $40-45k per annum (based on experience)
Our client is located in Hawke’s Bay and boasts utter beauty across their entire boutique vineyard site.
They produce award winning wines, offer relaxing accommodation for retreats, provide stunning spaces for weddings, corporate events and concerts, and have fabulous bistro and kitchen offering plus a fabulous growers market.
Our client’s head chef is after a strong CDP to join their successful team, you will be passionate, career driven and have a strong love for produce and producing quality food. There will be times where the CDP will work incredibly closely with the Head Chef and Sous Chef and take charge of the team at request.
What you can expect:
- $40-45k per annum
- Two consecutive rostered days off per week
- Vibrant, driven and inspiring culture
- Fantastic training and development - the owner wants to challenge and push every team member to grow professionally
- Beautiful surroundings
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a successful team
- Ability to work late shifts
- Proven experience as a Chef de partie
- Driven and ambitious attitude
- Reliability, commitment and passion to the industry
If the above sounds like you and you have the relevant skills, please apply today. Please note you must have full and valid New Zealand Working Rights.