Cafe Manager - Wagga Wagga - $55K-$60K + Super
Category: Cafe Management
Location: NSW Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Be a part of an International chain
- Run your store as if it were your own
- 3 week training program in Sydney
An well-known international brand with a traditional approach to the cafe experience. Join this established brand the seeks to provide its guests with a haven from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. As the Cafe Manager of this site you will be responsible for driving you team to provide your customers with a calming experience.
A natural born leader; you will be responsible for running the daily operations of your cafe from the ground up. This site in Wagga is regional so you'll have to be comfortable managing your staff and the financials autonomously.
Duties Will Include:
- Supervision and coordination of staff
- Food safety instruction
- Monitor food hygiene and standards in regard to HACCP regulations
- Ensure high standards of customer sales and service
- Stock control and ordering
- Cash handling – reconciliation, reports and banking
- Develop store rosters
- Recruitment and interviewing of new staff
- Induction and training
- Performance management
On-The- Job Training offered:
- Occupational Hygiene
- Health and Safety
- Customer Service
- Product knowledge
- Coffee making
This company has seen consistent growth since opening its doors in Sydney in 2002 and can attribute its success to its structured operating procedures. We're looking for process-driven individuals who enjoy achieving success by hitting their KPI's and smashing targets!
If you would like to hear a bit more feel free to contact Claire directly on (02) 8001 1892, or click 'APPLY' to Submit your CV.