F&B Operations Manager - Auckland Central
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Beautiful work views overlooking the stunning Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Free inner city carpark
- Work for a long standing and stable organisation - 150 years new
Our client is a fantastic employer with their staff turnover equating to less than 20% per year (in the hospitality scene that is phenomenal) they truly look after, nurture and offer realistic progression to their staff of all levels.
Expect to be rewarded with:
- Solid base salary $75k per annum + (dependant on experience)
- Annual bonus $5-10k per annum
- Free carpark in Auckland Central (equates to $3-4k per year)
- Uniform - no longer worry about buying a work wardrobe
- Tools of trade - laptop and phone
- Great team culture - annual team events
- Continuous training
-A strong operations manager within the F&B sector to lead and drive the team to success. You will have a large team reporting to you from Events Manager, Duty Managers, F&B Attendants, Facility Manager etc and therefore you will be a coach and mentor to all levels of staff.
-Someone with strong financial and commercial acumen to improve bottom line, someone to continually improve processes to increase service levels and someone who can hit the ground running and put their own spin on the role.
-An ability to manage and oversee varying events, from casual dinners to 200-300 formal dinner and event - the role is multi-faceted so required someone who can work under pressure with conflicting priorities.
What you will need to bring:
- Experience at an Operations Manager level - ideal backgrounds include hotels, large sports facilities (stadiums), multifaceted venues
- Ideally 2-3 years experience managing teams in excess of 20x people
- Passion, drive and commitment
- Commercial acumen
- Valid New Zealand Working Rights