Category: Restaurant Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Open for 6 months and have already received 4x 5 star reviews
- Work for fantastic owners who love and embrace food and the joy it brings
- Take full accountability and ownership of the Front of House operation
Casual sophistication is the definition of this 6 month new restaurant located amongst Maraetai, Beachlands and Clevedon - it offers a calming and comfortable environment which allows customers to indulge in 5 star food, with attentive service but in a casual and relaxed setting.
With summer around the corner, a fantastic regular client base and with reviews coming through left right and centre, the amazing owners are seeking a Restaurant Manager to take ownership of the FOH operation!
- Lead, coach and inspire a team of 7-10x FOH staff
- Manage all recruitment and performance management of staff
- Manage financials of FOH from wage costs, costings, stock management, ordering, payroll and beyond
- Work collaboratively with owners and head chef on developing new concepts and taking their ‘brand’ to the next level
- Proven experience leading from the front and driving exceptional service from your team
- Experience training and developing staff
- Commercial acumen is essential for this role
- Ability to build fantastic relationships with all FOH staff, BOH Staff, owners and of course the customers
- Passion and understanding for detail within hospitality
Should this sound like something that interests you and you possess the relevant experience please submit your application today.
Please note - you MUST have full New Zealand working rights