Premium Restaurant Manager - Canberra - $70K-$75K + Super
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Align yourself with one of Canberra's most popular restaurants
- Utilise your creative talents to develop beverage menus
- Exercise your leadership skills to drive your team
About The Venue:
One of Canberra's most revered restaurants, this venue specialises in offering a premium product to it's guests within the confines of a sophisticated, yet relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy utilising your management skills across breakfast, lunch and dinner service. Contemporary styling, tentative staff and bold, adventurous menu options have earned this venue the prestige of one hat; now they are looking for a driven and innovative Restaurant Manager to take it to the next level.
About the Role:
In addition to maintaining a polished and professional demeanour your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing an impressive beverage offering including wines and cocktails
- Managing costs such as labour, taking accountability for and understanding the P&L
- Developing & driving FOH service standards
- Ensuring compliance
- Staff management; recruiting, training & performance management
This role is demanding and will require dedication from the right candidate. You are an ambitious, driven and experienced hospitality professional who is looking for a rewarding challenge. You will have a natural inclination towards hard work and be able to autonomously run the restaurant as if it were your own.
This a great opportunity to get onboard with an incredible venue, foster a dedicated team culture and impress your guests with a contemporary and cutting edge dining experience.
This role does not offer sponsorship / not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
Get our Hot Jobs emailed to you directly!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gina Bolton on (02) 8001 1891.