Restaurant Manager - The Rocks - $70K-$80K + Super
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Utilise your creative talents in menu development
- Exercise your leadership skills to drive your team
- Join a premium company in this iconic venue
About The Role:
This boutique hotel in The Rocks has revamped it's dining room and is looking for a standout Restaurant Manager for their October opening. Part of a larger hotel group, they are responsible for some of Sydney's most iconic options for accommodation, entertainment & dining and the setting of this restaurant reflects the atmosphere and service standard their guests have come the expect.
In addition to maintaining a polished and professional demeanour your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing an impressive food & beverage offering in collaboration with the Head Chef and F&B Manager
- Managing costs such as labour, taking accountability for and understanding the P&L
- Developing & driving FOH service standards
- Ensuring compliance
- Staff management; recruiting, training & performance management
This role is demanding and will require dedication from the right candidate. You are an ambitious, driven and experienced hospitality professional who is looking for a rewarding challenge. You will have a natural inclination towards hard work and be able to autonomously run the restaurant as if it were your own.
This a great opportunity to get onboard with an established group, develop a new team and impress your guests with a contemporary and cutting edge dining experience.
Click 'APPLY' to submit your CV or call Claire directly for a confidential chat on (02) 8001 1892.