Event Sales Manager - Respected Restaurant group
Category: Event Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Based in a Head Office with glittering water views, this role is a great career move for an experienced Event Sales Manager from a similar environment. The company is well established and respected in Sydney with all the advantages of a family business culture while still having a clear corporate structure.
In this role you will be working in a small team that could grow in the future. You will have clear targets to meet but also be responsible for helping achieve the strategic direction to ensure continued sales growth.
You will need to be able to articulate your experience in:
- Building strong industry relationships & understanding restaurant customer trends
- Working in a results focused role and hitting annual sales targets
- Complete integration and passion for the hospitality industry
- Strong in building internal relationships
Deliverables & responsibilities include (but not all!):
- High focus on maintaining high levels of customer service
- The event sales budget & overall booking of every event
- Preparing function schedules
- Increase sales opportunities & areas of development/improvement for the business
- Hit annual targets
- Relationship building and maintenance
- Increase sales at every opportunity
- Meet & greet prospective clients
Salary on offer is $70k + super + bonuses.
Please apply by clicking below or phone Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892