Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work with a Market Leading Brisbane hospitality group
- Brand new High-end Venue - Modern Japanese
- Be part of a dynamic & talented team!
Rewards of the role:
- Up to $70k + super for the right candidate
- Working with Head Chef that has a successful track record
- Career progression for a passionate & committed individual
- A legitimate work-life balance with a Tuesday- Saturday roster
- Dinners only
- The opportunity to showcase your creativity & work with a business that is open to your ideas!
This is an incredible opportunity for a dynamic Sous Chef to join the ranks of one of the most dynamic & game-changing groups within the Brisbane and Queensland Hospitality scene!
Adding to a portfolio of iconic Brisbane & Gold Coast restaurants, this brand new venue is fitted with state of the art kitchen equipment & exceptional management systems. The final piece of this puzzle is a standout talented Sous Chef to join this close-knit team.
Reporting to the Head Chef, we are looking for a leader and true professional, with some impressive credentials & skills to match. This is a hands-on role with a true commitment to authentic & quality produce, as well as a high a level of service.
What can you bring to the team:
- Qualified Sous Chef with proven capabilities & understanding of kitchen operations
- Experience in well known, high-end restaurants is an absolute must-have!
- Be open & eager to learn new skills, as well as share your experience & innovative skill set with the team
- Ability to work across a high pressured environment, never compromising the quality of the food & service
- Have the ability to display leadership & mentorship to a young & hungry team of chefs
- A knowledge or understanding of authentic Japanese cuisine is definitely favourable but not essential
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you then APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call on 07 3214 3914 for a more detailed chat TODAY!