Assistant Venue Manager - Western Suburb
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the company and role
A vibrant venue in the City's inner west that as soon as you open the door you're greeted with friendly smiles, an awesome bar and feet tapping music.
The role is built for a Hospitality guru with a fantastic attitude towards bringing the best out of people, hitting targets and leading from the front in a multi faceted environment that is big on food & beverage, functions, entertainment.
If you are looking for positive change then look no further:
- $50k-$55k + super + bonuses
- Balanced roster and no graveyard shifts
- Ability to grow in to a Venue Manager
- A team culture like no other
- Previous Experience as a Store Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Venue Manager, or 2ic across QSR and Hospo
- Experience managing teams of 10+
- Target driven leader
- Experience working with KPI's, reading and analyzing P&L reports, and providing sales strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to motivate large teams
How to Apply
Attach CV and click APPLY.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.