Head Chef - Eastern Suburbs
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Be part of the fascinating transformation
- Bistro, Lounge Bar, and Events
- $80,000 - $90,000 + super + incentives + progression
About the company and role
A bustling pub, beautiful restaurant and function spaces so grand they can cater to various festivals.
The team is made up of the most passionate people in the industry and we're looking for more to join them.
This is a role not for the faint hearted as this is very busy gig, especially across bistro service and banquets so if this sounds like your type of place, get your running shoes on and apply.
You will be instrumental to maintaining & developing standards across this venue whilst reaping the rewards of working for one of the industry's most recognised groups.
- $80-90k + super (pending on experience) + incentives
- Take control of a flagship venue and make it your own - menu design, changing systems and procedures, activating kitchen initiatives
- You'll be provided with the close support and resources needed to run a successful operation
- Senior Kitchen Management opportunities provided for the right person
- Arguably the leader in standards - internal audits, compliant structure and won't compromise on best practise
Skills & experience
- A track record in running large scale kitchen operations in a la carte or pub environment is essential
- Experience with banquets, events and functions
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills – they are all a team here and need to work together to make every shift the best it can be
- Comfortable designing and costing a series of menu's and rolling out new concepts
- Excellent understanding of profit and loss, working to budgets and minimising wastage
- Advanced understanding of food safety and best practise standards
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery or apprentice changed
- Computer literate - confident using Excel, portal programs, and rostering systems
- Experience with kitchen audits is desirable
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact me on the details below for a confidential discussion.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.