Chef de Partie - Melbourne CBD
Location: VIC Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the company and role
A traditional pub with a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere in the heart of Melbourne, offers great pub classics and seasonal specials throughout the day using traditional cooking techniques.
Less than a 5 minute walk from Flinders train station you'll have the pleasure of working in one of Melbourne most iconic venues that is also known for it live lounge music and choice of craft beers.
If you are looking for a fantastic working environment with passionate people who love to provide great service whilst having fun then look no further.
- $57k + super + discounts
- Be a part of an award winning team
- A genuine pathway to progression
- Biannual performance reviews and leadership training
- One of Melbourne most prestigious venues
Skills & experience
- 2+ years experience as a Commis Chef or Chef de Partie in a high volume casual dining restaurant or pub is essential
- Experience supervising small teams and the will to take on added responsibility to step up
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery or apprentice changed
- Advanced understanding of food safety standards and best practise models
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Self motivated, positive energy and excellent work ethic
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact me on the details below for a confidential discussion.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.