Assistant Venue Manager - Castle Hill - $60K + Super
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Drive your team with passion and dedication
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Join an innovative and cutting-edge hospitality group
About The Company:
This company prides itself on it's venues reputation for providing an engaging and dynamic experience for it's guests. It is imperative that you are able to drive that energy in your management and service style. Not a role for wallflowers or office dwellers. We need passionate and dedicated managers that are seeking a role with rewarding challenges.
About The Role:
This beast of a venue will house two fun entertainment concepts: One high volume sports bar and a casual dining restaurant. Not only will you be providing an entertaining day/night out but there will be countless parties, events and corporate functions to oversee. Your ability to oversee a big operation in a strategic way and to truly utilise the resources and staff given to you will be paramount to your success.
- A senior manager from a large pub/venue or a multi-site experience
- High volume beverage exposure is a must
- Medium to large team management and an INSPIRING style!
- Solid understanding of managing a P&L, expertly managing wage costs and COGS
- Driving a team to achieve strict KPIs and targets & adhere to budgets
The concepts created in this company are 100% a cut above, they are quirky, considered and absolute leaders in the market. They have a considerable and impressive growth strategy for the next 3 years and any Venue Manager in their business will have a career trajectory unrivalled by any other major player!
This role does not offer sponsorship / not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
Get our Hot Jobs emailed to you directly!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire on (02) 8001 1892.