Category: Venue Management
Location: Waitakere & West Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Henderson Location
- Beautiful fit out, great team and genuine growth opportunity
- Onsite parking
Our client has been open since end of 2017 and is achieving phenomenal results, which has resulted in the current Venue Manager being promoted to open a new venue within Auckland - the career development opportunities are REAL!
The interior and set up of this gastro-pub is beautiful yet comfortable, it caters to everyone’s needs to a relaxed lunch spot, a perfect setup for an afterwork drink or a family meal. They also have a number of different areas that lend themselves to fantastic function spaces.
Will see you be the face of the venue and you will have full accountability and ownership of this fantastic and successful venue, key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of 28 through inspiring and strong leadership
- Develop and implement effective on-going training for all staff new and existing
- Deliver results through effective sales, and tight costs management including stock management
- Create and develop effective promotional and local marketing plans to continue increasing business and sales
- Proven leadership of 20 + staff
- Experience working in a gastro-pub environment is beneficial
- Ambitious, high energy, collaborative and driven
- Experience overcoming challenges
- Hands on and proven experience managing varying functions
- Current GM Certificate
- Generous base salary
- Phone + Laptop
- Discounts across the group
- Great team + great support for senior management
Must have valid NZ working rights to be considered for this role.