Category: Hotel Services
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
The role of Relief Hotel Manager is an incredible opportunity for you to showcase your skills as a manager and perhaps elevate yourself more quickly to progression as you gain the opportunity to get some real achievements under your belt!
A role like this requires you to be seconded to various locations in NSW to manage the hotel while the Hotel Manager is either away on leave or as an interim manager during a hiring process. Rather than simply “caretaking” the hotel, it’s a role where you need to step in and have ownership immediately. This means your relationship building skills and your ability to take action quickly will be paramount.
The hotels in this chain can vary from 3 star to 5 star. You will need to be:
- Adaptable, flexible and resilient - you could be away anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months or more
- Not precious; this is a role where you need to understand every facet of the business and the only way of doing that is to roll your sleeves up!
- Be more of a revenue/rooms focused manager rather than strictly F&B
- Have experience in managing hotels of at least 100 rooms
- Able to build rapport and have superb influencing skills - you need to get the team onside as soon as you arrive!
Salary on offer is $110k including super and expenses reimbursed. To apply, please click below or if you have any questions, please contact Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892.