Assistant Venue Manager - Bayside Suburbs - $60k + super
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $60,000 + super + no graveyard shifts
- Friendly customers and genuine customer service
- An award winning group, industry leaders
About the company and role
We are seeking a Assistant Venue Manager ready to make the move to one of the industries most recognised groups.
Just a short distance from the bay and 25 minute train ride into the city. You'll get the rewards of working for a great business whilst being able to bolster you management skills in a challenging location.
The selected candidate will cross over all departments, playing a vital role in the venues success. It's also a fantastic opportunity to climb the Venue Management ladder if you are looking for a business that invests in its people and training.
- A balanced roster working a mix between day and evening shifts
- Work closely with a recognised upper management team within the F&B industry
- Short term and long term opportunity to grow
- $60k + super + bonuses
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years as a Assistant Venue Manager or Venue Manager in a medium to high volume environment
- Victorian Gaming license, RSA & RSG are essential for this role
- Understanding of profit and loss, working to targets, and driving sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to motivate teams and mentor less experienced staff
How to Apply
Attach CV and click APPLY.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role