Sous Chef - Bayside Suburbs - $65k + super
Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Excellent opportunity to progress with a rising group
- Balanced roster, competitive salary package and ace location
- $65,000 + super + career progression
About the company and role
A well known food destination in Melbournes Bayside suburbs are looking for a enthusiastic Chef to join their wonderful team in what they do best.. serving good, honest food.
Covering functions, bistro and a sports bar, this role requires a hands on leader to run service, mentor staff and manage par levels in support to the Head Chef, allowing kitchen operations to reach it's full potential.
Reap the rewards of a balanced roster and being apart of a team culture that takes pride in their plating and gets the job done with a smile on their face.
- $65k + super
- Improve on you leadership qualities and learn how to run a business
- Supportive management team and head office
- Career progression for the right candidate
- It's not all about service - assist with events, manage par levels, rostering
Skills & experience
- 2+ years experience as a Sous Chef or Head Chef is essential to be considered for this role
- Great leadership and communication skills
- Experience running service whilst managing a medium size brigade
- Follows food trends and creative flair in the kitchen
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery or trained apprentice, advanced understanding of food safety & hygiene, OHS
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact me on the details below for a confidential discussion.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.