Barista - Retail Cafe - $60K + Super
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- 6am-2pm | Tuesday-Saturday | NO NIGHTS!
- Young company offering career advancement
- Great company culture; dynamic and engaging team
Head barista needed to for a fast growing Australian-owned convenience and hospitality business with a unique approach to the Australian marketplace. As a blend of convenience and quick service café, our stores sell upwards of 100 kg per week, so you must be confident in your barista skills and be able to deliver high-volume service with a smile!
Bringing your hospitality background to the role is essential; our baristas are expected to know their customers personally and ensure they delight them at every opportunity. Additionally the stores also prepare fresh food products on site, so being accustomed to helping out with light food prep will be essential.
- Our baristas need to have good prior experience. Whilst we train them extensively and have a lot of coffee knowledge in the business, due to our volume of coffee throughout, we need baristas that are used to high volume turnover cafes. 400 coffees a day is not uncommon
- The more they want to learn around various skills in retail, café management and business management the more they will get exposure to all aspects of the business.
- Teamwork is critical! We have quite an engaged workforce and generally speaking we attract people who are engaged to our business and us wanting to make a difference to a fairly unique business.
This is a great opportunity for a committed barista to get involved with a unique brand and utilise your skill sets to inspire your team and delight your customers. The right candidate will also enjoy long-term career growth with this brand complete with future opportunities.
Click 'APPLY' to express your interest or call Gina on (02) 8001 1891 for a confidential chat.