Director of Sales - Respected Restaurant group
Category: Sales / Account Management / Business Development
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Based in a Head Office with glittering water views, this role is a great career move for an experienced Event Sales Manager from a similar environment. The company is well established and respected in Sydney with all the advantages of a family business culture while still having a clear corporate structure.
In this role you will be overseeing a team of 4 that could grow in the future. You will have clear targets to meet but also be responsible for the strategic direction to ensure continued sales growth.
You will need to be able to articulate your experience in:
- Building strong industry relationships & understanding restaurant customer trends
- Working in a results focused role and hitting annual sales targets
- Complete integration and passion for the hospitality industry
- Developing a sales strategy with effective people management
Deliverables & responsibilities include (but not all!):
- High focus on maintaining high levels of customer service
- The event sales budget & overall booking of every event
- Preparing function schedules
- Increase sales opportunities & areas of development/improvement for the business
- Hit annual targets - develop the strategic plan
- Relationship building and maintenance
Salary on offer is circa $100k + super however may be negotiable for the right candidate + bonuses.
Please apply by clicking below or phone Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892