Bar Manager - Premium Casual - $70K + Super
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Create cocktail menus from scratch that will be sure to delight your guests
- Implement procedures fit for premium service standards
- Be accountable for your staff, your stock and your bar's performance
This established hospitality group already has some of Chatswood's best dining outlets and they're adding one more notch to their belt this coming spring. Get in from the ground up with this preferred employer who has big growth plans for the future.
This role is perfect for you if you are an experienced Bar Manager from a premium venue or restaurant who is looking to tackle their next challenge. You will have full control of the bar in this role and have the opportunity to set-up systems and processes; ensuring that your bar staff are adhering to your service style.
The venue itself will house a large open-style kitchen, surrounded by a modern, contemporary dining room and bar lounge - sheik, edgy and stylish.
This company has exciting growth plans so not only will you have the challenge of opening a new restaurant but you will also be in prime position to progress.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to work autonomously and be an articulate communicator
- Experienced in high level management of a premium bar within a venue or restaurant
- Have an impeccable work ethic - no clock watchers need apply!
- Strong wine + cocktail knowledge would be advantageous
- Do all of the above while still having fun and engaging your staff and customers.