Venue General Manager - South Eastern Suburbs - $80-85k + super
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Big screens, live music and hearty pub food
- Maximise guest satisfaction and generate more returning customers
- $80,000 - $85,000 + super + bonuses structure
About the role and business
We are seeking a Venue Manager that is big on guest experience - getting to know your locals, identifying customers needs, on top of food and beverage trends, and someone who has a passion for genuine customer service.
A multi faceted venue that sits well in the community as being a hub for classic pub food, home grown ales, local live music, and big screens to watch the nations favourite sports.
This role is certainly suited to leader confident with financials, and may even consider themselves business savvy, whilst playing a hands on role leading a humble and hard working team of 30+ across food & beverage, entertainment and gaming departments.
If you excel in a relaxed, smart casual dining setting interested in working with a menu of classics and modern twists, then this may be the role that gets your juices flowing.
- Create a effective roster that gives you balance
- Ability to introduce your service style in a casual dining environment
- Opportunity to work closely with an Area Manager
- Plenty of room to grow with a evolving company
- Competitive salary $80-85k + super
Skills & Experience
- Experience as Venue Manager, General Manager or Area Manager in venue, pub group or similar business is essential to be considered
- Strong to advanced industry knowledge of Australian bistro, gastro pub, Australian beverages and craft beers is an advantage
- Confident working in a venue that is high on compliance across OHS, Food Hygiene & Safety practise, local legislation, company policies and procedures
- Victorian Gaming license, RSA & RSG accreditation is essential
- Confident analysing P&L's, working to budgets, rostering and working to KPI's
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams and mentor less experienced staff
- Capable of presenting progressive business strategies to upper management to improve on under performing areas
HOW TO APPLY
** Attached Resume and click APPLY.
Permanent residents with full working rights will only be considered for this role