Head Chef - Melbourne - $80k + super
Category: Head Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- The ability to imprint your creative flair on a refined menu
- Modern kitchen fit out and all the tools you need to run a successful operation
- $80,000 + super + flexible roster
About the company
The venue offers great bistro food, using top notch ingredients, dishes with distinct flavours and carefully prepared to a consistently high standard.
The selected Head Chef will have creative freedom to work with the General Manager and express themselves on the plate.
Extremely compliant environment from HACCP to achieving targets and everything in between.
Suitable role for a experienced professional wanting to align themselves with a leading Hospitality Group.
- Responsible for running a medium kitchen brigade
- Rostering, menu planning, creating specials
- Carry out training for all kitchen staff
- Stock control/ordering
- Running service and managing food preparation
- Demonstrate knowledge of current food trends and modern cuisine
Skills & experience
- Minimum 2+ years experience as a Head Chef in a fast paced casual dining environment
- Costing systems, wage costs, menu design, recruiting and on-boarding
- Experience managing teams of 8+ per shift
- Excellent communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Lead by example style
- $80,000 + super
- Flexibility with rostering to create the ideal work/life balance
- Established Hospo Group
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact me on the details below for a confidential discussion.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.