FOH Training Manager - $100k pkg + bonus
Category: HR, Training & Recuitment
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This is an exciting newly created role with the vision to continually improve the guest experience of the variety of premium restaurants featured in the property. The company is a well established corporate structure and is a highly professional 5* environment.
Day to day, you will focus on and spend time in the restaurants to really establish what’s happening and to be able to hone in on training areas required. After you report back your findings it will then be your responsibility to create training plans and ensure it is carried out by the appropriate team members.
Though you won’t have any direct reports in this role, you will need to have exceptional ability to influence and build very strong internal relationships in the business.
- Experience in a similar role - MUST have implemented & created training programmes
- Worked within premium hospitality environments
- Exceptional influencing & relationship building skills
- Solid tenure in previous employment
- Experience with writing SOP’s
- Opportunity to work within a highly corporate structure
- Have high influence & be rewarded by seeing an improved guest experience
- Salary package of $100k including super + a 10% performance bonus
- Discounts across the venue
- Discounts on public transport
- Discounted parking
- Solid career progression
Please apply to the role by clicking the links below. If you have any specific questions, please contact Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892 for a confidential chat