Duty Manager - Melbourne CBD Inner Suburbs - $55k + super
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $55,000 + super + no graveyard shifts
- Friendly customers and genuine customer service
- An award winning group, industry leaders
About the company and role
The venue is alive with locals day and night, 7 days a week, making use of the Sports Bar, Bistro, Function spaces and Gaming facilities.
Just a 10 minute tram ride from the CBD this is a suitable option for someone looking to be away from the constant city hustle.
We are seeking a Duty Manager or Assistant Venue Manager ready to make the move to one of the industries most recognised groups.
The selected candidate will cross over all departments, playing a vital role in the venues success. It's also a fantastic opportunity to climb the Venue Management ladder if you are looking for a business that invests in its people and training.
- A balanced roster working a mix between day and evening shifts
- Work closely with a recognised upper management team within the F&B industry
- Short term and long term opportunity to grow
- $55k + super + bonuses
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years as a Assistant Venue Manager, Venue Manager or Duty Manager in a medium to high volume environment
- Victorian Gaming license, RSA & RSG are essential for this role
- Understanding of profit and loss, working to targets, and driving sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to motivate teams and mentor less experienced staff
How to Apply
Attach CV and click APPLY.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role