Bakery Operations Management
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Operational and Mgmt. focused role
- Excellent remuneration. Strong company ethics and values
- Modern, independent, volume, artisan wholesaler and retailer
- You have a strong sense of personal responsibility.
- You possess meticulous attention to detail & organisation skills.
- You take responsibility for any issues / complaints that arise.
- You are a consummate professional with a consistent image and stellar reputation.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills to develop meaningful long term customers and stakeholder relations.
- You have an developed understanding of economics and accounting to formulate viable business plans & initiatives.
- To possess leadership qualities
- Operational management skills
- Experience in developing teams
- To be an excellent communicator
- Exposure to managing 15 - 20 staff
- The ability to lead and mentor people
- The ability to manage operational growth
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of hygiene food and safety
- Exp. in sourdough production(would be an advantage)
- Good working knowledge of bread baking and pastries
- The ability to develop team structure with growth opportunities
- Extensive bakery or patisserie experience (would be an advantage)
- Confident in scratch technique, complex process (would be an advantage)
- Great remuneration + long term progression
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your career
- Be valued; this role is designed to influence real change
- Support from as experienced, motivating and passionate owner
- Get to work for a business with strong ethical and sustainability ideals
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Duncan McKenna on (09) 972 0134 for a confidential discussion. For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs