Hospitality Recruitment Consultant | Auckland City Location
Category: Restaurant Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Who are we?
Hospoworld is a franchise under the RWR Group which was established in 2001. We specifically offer recruitment services to the fantastic and thriving hospitality industry across Auckland and New Zealand. We pride ourselves on building long term relationships and partner with clients and candidates to understand their requirements and what drives them.
As a Recruitment Consultant with Hospoworld you are tasked to achieve, ideally exceed sales targets through effective delivery of recruitment assignments by managing clients and candidates. So what does that really look like?
- Manage end to end recruitment process for clients in your fashion sector in a timely manner
- Work proactively with candidates to identify opportunities for them
- Successfully manage your client base through account management and development of new accounts
- Managing and develop candidate sourcing strategies through job advertisements, database searching and other alternate methods
- Attend client and Hospoworld events - always a fun time in the hospo space
- Be an ambassador for the best Hospitality Recruitment Agency in Auckland
- Have proven experience running a recruitment process - this does not necessarily have to be within agency
- Have fantastic and exciting hospitality experience
- Passion and Drive for results – hungry to hit those sales targets
- Possess unwavering integrity
- Communicate exceptionally well – both verbal and written
- Be innovative and open to change (your priorities will change daily)
- Be customer centric (with clients and candidates)
- Work in a very cool business with like minded driven and crazy individuals
- A fun, music loving environment where laughs 24/7 are a must
- Solid base salary + uncapped commission + other incentives (fancy a trip to Bali or Miami?)
- An opportunity to work with both local and international clients
- Work Monday - Friday - do we need to say more….