Venue Manager | Cafe, Bar & Eatery
Category: Venue Management
Location: Waitakere & West Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Great suburban location with a weekend day off
- Focus on ops, service, team and profit
- Salary from $50,000 - $55,000 depending on exp.
• Established, funky destination eatery
• Room for growth as it's part of a larger organisation
• Motivated, fun crew of FOH personalities
A well-loved destination in a leafy suburban Auckland suburb. They have superb food, great indoor/outdoor flow, moorish coffee, and a team that reminds you of the value of true service. In your role you will take care of the day to day operations, lead the team, rosters, cost control and drive revenue.
• Extensive Exp. in Café/Restaurant Management
• Current LCQ and Managers Certificate, Coffee making exp.
• Venue management of Rosters, Operations and Systems
• Great Attitude, Creative, Mature Hospo Pro
Autonomy is key and you're someone who can step in and hit the ground running to drive this business forward. Well experienced in the café area, you've done your time on the floor and moved through the ranks to have the skill set required of a senior manager: experience, personality and refined service set that ensures repeat business.
• Senior Role with Autonomy and Responsibility
• Exposure to Project Management and Marketing
• Salary from $50,000 - $55,000 depending on exp.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Tobi Kingsley on (09) 972 0135 for a confidential discussion. For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.