Head Chef | Take the next step in your culinary career
Category: Head Chef
Location: Rest of Wellington Region
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Simple food cooked beautifully | Scratch cooking
- Excellent first head chef opportunity | Gastropub
- Fast paced environment | Small team to lead
Distinctive gastropub with a stylish interior serving well-grounded dishes with a twist. Requires a Head Chef with forethought and strong work acumen. Are you more like Anthony Bourdin than Ferran Adria?
Simple food cooked beautifully, however simple does not mean simplistic, it takes skill and soul to take the freshest ingredients, combine them with the finest flavours and serve great food, all day, every day.
You may already be a head chef looking for a new environment on the Kapiti Coast, or possibly a strong sous chef looking for that elusive opportunity to step up into your first head chef position under supportive owners.
What’s in it for you?
- Take the next step in your culinary career
- Develop your senior management skills
- Develop your COG & labour cost skills
- Cook fulfilling food you are proud of
- Lead your tight knit team
You are or have…
- A fast, hard working professional chef
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- The ability to lead the kitchen
- Forethought & ability to plan
- Ability to work to budgets
- Good quick knife skills
If your ready for progression, ready to start putting to your name to your food then please apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Duncan McKenna on (09) 972 0134 for a confidential discussion. For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.