Assistant Venue Manager - Castle Hill - $60K + Super
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Events and Functions Management
- Financially savvy and business-minded
- Outgoing, fun atmosphere- enjoy where you work!
As an Assistant Venue Manager in this business, you will be an important cog in the wheel and NEVER just a number. You input will be truly valued and your career path/plan will be an ongoing work in progress that the business will support. A place where people come first – every single time!
I’m looking for candidates that have:
- Management within HIGH volume and FAST paced environments.
- True leadership of medium-large teams; be influential in your own right!
- Financial Management skills- exposure to rostering, stock takes, performance management and working to budgets/KPI’s will be a distinct advantage.
Ticking the boxes so far? That’s the easy part! It’s a special person that works well within this company. It’s someone who has stacks of energy, an infectious personality, the ability to engage with a lamp post and someone who never gives up when the going gets tough – all with a smile on your exhausted face!
It’s truly your attitude that will be the key to your success. I have opportunities in a few key Sydney locations, the salary is around $55-60k + super + incentives. Bring your high volume bar/restaurant/venue management experience and your PIZAZZ and APPLY NOW!
For any specific questions, please phone Gina on (02) 8001 1891.