Assistant Restaurant Manager | Live what you Love ~ Hospitality!
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
This well known Australian hospitality business is after exceptionally talented assistant restaurant managers ready to take on a role that offers variety and challenge in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
Working 'in' the business you'll drive operations from the front line! Maximizing numbers, delivering an excellent customer experience and driving team motivation.
Why work here?
• Well known brand going from strength to strength.
• Fast, fun, variety filled position.
• Opportunity to work close to home.
• A chance to be recognised and progress your career.
As a key team member in this business, you'll work across all facets of the business.
People and performance management - making sure great staff are retained, developed, motivated and empowered.
Process and numbers - ensuring the business meets the company policies and procedures - you'll work hard to ensure that customer numbers are maintained, maximising volume and revenue across the business.
• Minimum 3 years hospitality management experience.
• Passionate & professional- big teams 30+
• Want to be a part of a group that's leading the scene?
• Know your numbers - P&L's, budgets, forecasting & rosters?
What's in it for you?
Try something new and exciting with this well known hospitality group with an expanding portfolio Enjoy great remuneration, ongoing training and development, variety plus!
Tick the boxes? Then Apply now!
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on (08) 6365 0050.