Sous Chef - Iconic Venue - $65k + S
Category: Sous Chef
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
An exciting career opportunity has recently opened for a Sous Chef looking to work at a well-known establishment.
This venue has been one of Sydney’s most prestigious venues for years, well known as the friendly neighbourhood local pub, but in reality they go above and beyond that. They focus on ensuring each and every one of their guests receives excellent service/food and enjoys the vibrant atmosphere within the venue.
The ideal applicant:
- Will have full working rights within Australia.
- Has the ability to perform day to day tasks within a busy kitchen that serves a classic modern Australian pub style menu.
- Has a great personality and is able to assist the head chef during service and with any other tasks that are required.
- Understands food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Will have a background in, and be passionate about producing high quality food in pubs or similar venues.
For the ideal applicant this company is offering some serious incentives, including:
- An incredible opportunity for an upcoming Sous Chef to join a prestigious company and start on a real career path.
- Potential for career progression and promotion.
- A competitive salary package ($65k + S + holiday/sick leave)
- A 40-45 hour working week.
If this interests you please click the appropriate links below to apply, or contact Claire on (02) 8001 1892 with any questions regarding the role.