Assistant Restaurant Manager | $60k + S | Successful casual dining brand
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the company and the role
Responsible for a passionate and dedicated crew of 30+ in a known food destination to Sydney, you'll well and truly be at the forefront of a business surrounded by great competitors in the market.
The role is for a ready made Assistant Restaurant Manager confident covering all aspects of the business from approving payroll to serving the last table for service, and everything in between.
The successful candidate will be capable of analysing P&L reports, influencing positive change, maintaining standards through KPI's and structured training. You must have a hunger for results and enjoy working in a competitive, but friendly environment.
The company has a vision to build the best culture possible and believe this will be achieved by leading by example and hard work. We currently have opportunities in Rouse Hill and Parramatta.
- $60k + super + KPI bonus
- Career progression - senior management and franchise opportunity
- Comprehensive training and excellent company structure
- Employee discounts
- Balanced roster - a mix between day shifts and evening shifts
- Inclusive, positive atmosphere and great team culture
- A minimum 2 years experience as a Restaurant Manager, Store Manager, Cafe Manager or Venue Manager
- Ability to perform well in a high turnover, fast paced environment
- Good industry knowledge, including food trends, service styles and saught after beverages
- Commercially savvy and results driven leader - KPI's, P&L's, COG's etc
- Experience training and developing team members
Attach resume and click APPLY! Feel free to phone Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892 for a confidential chat.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*