Venue Manager - Castle Hill - $70-80k neg.
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Dynamic company with an unrivalled people first culture
- A huge multi-faceted venue offering exciting challenge
- Considerable & rapid 3 year growth plan
I’m on the hunt for a FEARLESS and FUN Venue Manager to lead the charge in this exciting venue. This role will be perfect for you if you are thirsty for a new challenge, if you have HIGH VOLUME multi-faceted or multi-site experience and energy that inspires everyone around you. YES I’m looking for a unicorn in a haystack but I believe unicorns exist! (and you will too if you work for this brand!)
This beast of a venue houses 2 fun entertainment concepts, 1 high volume sports bar and a casual dining restaurant concept. Not only will you be providing an entertaining day/night out but there will be countless parties, events and corporate functions to oversee. Your ability to oversee a big operation in a strategic way and to truly utilise the resources and staff given to you will be paramount to your success.
The successful candidate will be:
- A senior manager from a large pub/venue or a multi-site experience
- High volume beverage exposure is a must
- Medium to large team management and an INSPIRING style!
- Solid understanding of managing a P&L, expertly managing wage costs and COGS
- Driving a team to achieve strict KPI’s and targets/budgets
- So proud and excited to call this dream role their NEW JOB!
To apply, please click below or phone Claire McAnally on (02) 8001 1892 for a confidential chat if required