Venue / Restaurant Manager - Recruitment Focused
Category: HR, Training & Recuitment
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Multisite Restaurant Group | Expanding portfolio
- Cuisine and Metro top 50 awards
- $65,000 - $75,000 base depending on exp.
The Group and Role:
• Established financially secure profile
• Diverse venue and restaurant portfolio
• Multiple Metro Top 50 and Cuisine Hat awards
Be part of a professional and progressive company at the forefront of the Auckland dining scene. No two days are the same in this hands on dynamic role. You'll be at each venue helping the manager and head chef with their recruitment and training needs.
This is a newly created role and suit someone who has creativity and the ability to set up and implement systems and processes with regards to HR and training.
• Extensive knowledge of current employment law
• Superb people management skills - confident leader
• Well presented, excellent communicator
• On the job and group training experience
This is a great opportunity for a Restaurant Manager / Venue Manager with recruitment, basic HR and training experience to step up to the next role. A hands-on role where you'll develop a great understanding of the systems behind these restaurants to create an amazing team culture and develop the next generation of hospitality professionals.
What's on Offer:
• Multisite Restaurant Group | Expanding portfolio
• Cuisine and Metro top 50 awards
• $65,000 - $75,000 base depending on exp.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Tobi Kingsley on 09 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.