Chef de Partie | Accelerate your career
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- New kitchen, established business | Multifaceted venue
- Premium growing brand | Central Auckland location
- Great career opportunity and progression
The hunt is on for a serious CDP chef, looking to make a mark in their next role. Passion for food, produce and the industry a must. With a keen craving to learn and develop yourself is key.
Are you someone with genuine excitement for the industry and conviction to build a career within the hospitality industry? Above all are you keen to learn and are you committed to achieving the very best, with a high level of self-care and drive?
A career with this successful growing company will provide you with the opportunity to work with and learn a diverse range of techniques, ingredients and cuisines. Not to mention a clear career path.
This is a multifaceted property offering a la carte, functions and even a little off site "pop-up" events.
- Eager to work and learn from an experienced and respected chef
- Produce driven with a respect for beautiful and locally sourced elements
- Looking to progress your knowledge and career in the kitchen further
- Driven to perform at the highest standard, with an eye for detail
- Enthusiastic and willing to put in the effort to hone your craft
- A keen willingness to learn new skills and techniques
- Guidance and leadership from proven head chef
- Ability to progress and climb the kitchen ladder
- Proven experienced in a similar position
- Busy premium casual background a plus
- Level headed and able to take direction
- Fantastic working conditions | Closed for two weeks after Christmas
You must already have the right to work in New Zealand
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Duncan McKenna on (09) 972 0134 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.