Restaurant Manager | Bar & Bistro
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Busy services!
- Fantastic venue near CBD!
- Balanced roster!
A perfect opportunity for a Restaurant Management professional with charisma, leadership & presence to lead this busy waterside bistro minutes from the CBD.
45 hours per week, balanced & flexible roster.
Organised, experienced and level headed you're a talented, high energy Restaurant Manager who will lead & inspire your team with outstanding customer service training & develop lasting relationships with regulars & new faces.
• Experience managing quality high volume restaurant.
• Inspiring leadership, strong management presence.
• Effective training systems, performance measurement.
• Organised & efficient with exceptional communication skills.
Why Work Here?
With a balanced flexible roster of 45ish hours, solid salary & positive, service driven team of people who enjoy what they do - why not?
• Key role, superb support & career pathway.
• Beautiful restaurant, engaged, energetic team & management.
• Awesome operators in the local market.
• Stunning location, quality offering.
Working closely with the kitchen team and floor staff overseeing the restaurant operations for the seamless delivery of up to 300 restaurant and bar meals during peak service times.
This role does not offer sponsorship/ not suitable for Working Holiday Visas
Get our Hot Jobs emailed to you directly! http://www.hospoworld.net.au/jobmail
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Radi Stulic on (08) 6365 0050.