Area Manager - Melbourne
Category: Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Competitive salary, excellent employee benefits, very progressive
- $85k-100k + super + discounts + bonuses
- Area Management experience in Venues or Casual Dining is preferred
About the company and role
This role is built for an established leader in the Food & Beverage industry to join their unique hospitality group.
You will be a vital cog to the system, and will play an active role in ensuring customer service is on point, staff morale is high, and the atmosphere in the venue is electric.
Looking after 5 locations you will be accountable for the ensuring every venue is meeting full compliance with company standards and policies, as well as making sure the continual development for all floor staff and managers is inline with the company's vision.
Company culture is paramount to this business and they feed off positive input and leaders who simply lead from the front.
- 2+ years experience as a Multi Site Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager or Group General Manager in a high volume hospitality environment
- A hunger and passion for achieving excellence from a brand perspective
- Experience managing large teams across multiple outlets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability identify customers needs and convert ideas into marketing campaigns, function packages and promotions
- Advanced industry knowledge in Food & Beverage and Events
- Experience working with KPI's, reading and analysing P&L reports, and providing sales strategies
- A hands on leader that despite the title, still gets stuck in with the team to show how operations should be at an all time high
- Ability to motivate large teams
- $85-100k package + super + incentives
- Balanced roster, flexible working hours
- A reputable company across Victoria
- Long term career progression
- Surround yourself with positive, hardworking and passionate people
How to Apply
Attach CV and click APPLY.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.