Assistant Restaurant Manager - Casual Dining - Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Looking for something a bit different?
- Reap the rewards working for one of the City's best groups!
- $50,000-$55,000 + super + bonuses + balanced roster (NO SPLITS)
Smiley faces, drool worthy dishes and genuine customer service all under one vibrant roof - work for a company that knows how to get the job done having fun!
A brand on the up is continuing to do good things around Melbourne in the casual dining scene, and what comes along with that is opportunity - take the leap and get involved with this growing business.
Leading a a team of 10+ on shift, you'll be the motivator and backbone to the team, making sure the environment continues to be fun, dynamic and successful in hitting targets.
Perfect role if you are looking to utilise both front of house and back of house skills in a rewarding position.
- $50-55k+ super + yearly bonuses
- Leadership program, mentoring and professional development
- You'll be provided with a blueprint to success
- Balanced roster, 40 hour working week and NO SPLITS
- A team that cares for each other and takes pride in their work
Skills & experience
- 2+ years Hospitality Management experience
- Ability to perform well in a high performing, fast paced environment
- A leader that truly leads from the front to get the best out of the team and show how duties should be performed
- Good industry knowledge, including food trends, service styles and popular beverages
- You must be results driven and target focused to be successful in this role
- Experience training and developing team members
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*