Restaurant General Manager - Melbourne CBD - A group big on culture
Category: Restaurant Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Balanced roster and 40 hour working week
- Casual dining with a quick service twist
- $60,000-$65,000 + super + great bonuses
About the role and business
A brand notorious for it's knockout product, friendly service, super chilled dining atmosphere and drool worthy food is looking for it's next Restaurant General Manager to take the reigns of a flagship restaurant.
The team is humble and hardworking, going above and beyond to achieve targets whilst getting the job done with a smile on their face.
Everyone follows a set of values that have proved successful in seeing morale at an all time high, team performance go through the roof, and a high level of respect consistently shown in the work space.
- $60-65k + super + bonuses
- Balanced roster around a 40 hour contract
- Employee incentives and restaurant discounts
- You'll be taken under the wing of senior industry professionals capable of developing you in to an all star Manager
Skills & experience
- Previous Restaurant Manager, Store Manager or Multi Site Manager/Cluster Manager in a casual dining, QSR or a la carte restaurant is essential
- Must have a strong business acumen
- Hands on leader - if you don't role up your sleeves during service and lead from the front then don't both applying..
- Motivator - how do you bring the best out of your team?
- Personality - charisma, personable, well groomed
- Trouble shooter - confident resolving issues?
- Passion - we need somebody who loves Hospo!
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*