Restaurant Manager - CBD or Eastern Suburbs - $60k - $70k + S
Category: Venue Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
With over 100+ successful high-volume venues across Australia this company is all about the culture within the business! On top of that is constantly giving back to the community, this is an incredible opportunity for somebody that has experience in hospitality management and is looking for an environment to grow and learn.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have past experience in Hospitality management, specifically restaurants or food serving outlets (but not required!)
- Be energetic and passionate about all things hospitality and people!
- Able to lead a team and work well under pressure
- Understand what is involved in the day to day running of a restaurant (rostering, wages, ordering, stock management, customer service.)
This role involves some serious benefits for the right candidate, including:
- Competitive salary ($60k - $70k + Super + Bonus.)
- The opportunity to work with a large company and the potential for career progression.
- A great chance to hone your general management skills and work in a structured environment that rewards hard work and success.
- Align yourself with a business that is not only about profit and have a focus on giving back to the community and working to raise money for various charities through fundraisers and events.
If this interested you please click the appropriate links below to apply, or contact Alex Hill on +61 2 8001 1894 with any questions regarding the role.