Junior Duty Manager | Balanced Lifestyle
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Location: Waitakere & West Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Busy, funky venue in Auckland fringe
- National operators with huge support and development
- $19 - $21 per hour | Latest finish 11:30pm
After a few years of operation this edgy suburban entertainment venue is already a huge success with a quality offering and dynamic team. Food and beverage are a focus and is quality, stylish service. They are miles ahead of their competitors with a modern edgy design & customer is king philosophy. They are looking for a Junior Duty Manager who wants to work with a team and have a balanced lifestyle.
• Junior Duty Manager with LCQ and ability to gain managers certificate
• Strong leadership & presence & team motivator
• Ability to manage a cost centre. i.e stocktake, ordering and food cost
We're looking for an out of the box thinker and dynamic duty manager; you will have cut your teeth in a fast paced, stylish environment. You'll be adaptable and able to lead a team in delivering quality service in a busy, fast paced environment. You can take direction or take the lead depending on the situation. You have the ability to inspire and develop a team to keep customers coming back for more.
What's in it for you?
• Brand new, edgy suburban entertainment venue
• National operators with huge supper and development
• $19 - $21 per hour | Latest finish 11:30pm
You must have a current LCQ and preferable manager's certificate (or at least the ability to gain one) to be considered for this role.
We're after proven professionals a drive to succeed; if this sounds like you apply today. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Tobi on 09 972 0135 for a confidential discussion. For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs