Senior Duty Manager | Functions and Events
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Location: Rodney & North Shore
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- High volume, iconic multi-venue
- Restaurant, bar, functions, and live music
- Salary of up to $60,000 for the right person
- Iconic fast paced function space
- Motivated, hands-on owners that support their team
- Functions, events, bar, restaurant - heaps of variety!
This huge, iconic venue is well loved for their high volume, quality offerings matched with excellent services standards in a fun and diverse atmosphere. Functions, restaurant, bar, and a bustling outdoor area for live music, you'll have variety in your work day, giving you plenty of room to learn and grow your skillset.
- Natural leader with experience running events and functions
- Keen to further develop your management skillset
- Hold a current LCQ and Managers Certificate
Running the service during a wedding or corporate event here is no easy feat but you'll be someone who loves the rush of a busy service, and are up for the challenge. You've got good experience dealing with high volume, and know how to run a tight ship and motivate a team.
- Variety in your workday
- Senior role with development opportunities
- Up to $60,000 depending on exp. + Benefits
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Tobi Kingsley on (09) 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?