Sous Chef | Elegant Eatery
Category: Sous Chef
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Get paid for every hour you work
- Established eatery | Loved by the locals
- Learn under a Head Chef with genuine flair
Under successful, motivated, hospitality business owners this local favourite has recently been refurbished and changed its creative direction with the appointment of a talented Head Chef that is delivering a seasonal produce, cook fresh inspired cuisine that has been embraced by the community and visitors to the area with rave reviews.
As the sun rises and falls this all day eatery is pumping out delicious food to the adoring local masses. With a pared-back fit out that is barely a year old the business is moving from to strength and strength - constantly busy and growing.
You will be given the opportunity to come into this venue, find your feet then truly own the result. This position will be very hands-on upholding the quality and consistency they venue is renowned for.
- Lead a team of 8 chefs, including their professional development
- Hands-on operational cooking, be prepared to get your hands dirty
- Cost controls in the kitchen, Wages, COGS, ordering and stock take.
- Provide input for creating new menus in collaboration with the head chef
- HACCP compliance & training in the kitchen, Managing food control plan
- New Kitchen in a popular city fringe venue
- Work under a genuinely talented master Head Chef
- Better work-life balance & Variety in your work week
- Show your creativity and compete at the Top 50 level
- Hands-on owners that see and appreciate what you do
- Excellent hourly rate, get paid for every hour you work