Venue Manager | Auckland CBD & Fringe
Category: Restaurant Management
Location: Rodney & North Shore
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Huge scope for growth, make your mark
- Multiple award winning venues in the group
- Competitive salary | $65,000 - $75,000 pa + tips
What's in it for you?
The Business and Venue
- Become the face & driving force behind this award winning Ponsonby gem
- Grow & show your personal brand by putting your stamp on this venture
- Earn the sort of serious $$$ that the dedication you put in deserves
- Work for a financially secure, established casual dining icon
A long time Auckland restaurant group with a history of wildly successful, award winning venues and restaurants. This fusion restaurant has moreish food, seasonal menus, a relaxed vibe within a busy, expanding group.
You won’t be twiddling your thumbs in this role; it’s suited to someone with plenty of spark and energy. With a focus on atmosphere they like to create a relaxed, yet professional service focused dining experience.
We're looking for a seasoned Restaurant Manager to join the team; someone who is passionate about leading a team to provide fantastic service and serve amazing cuisine. A team player who will put their personality into the business, who possesses excellent people skills and a strong desire to succeed and drive sales, ensuring the continued growth of the business. Running the business as if it was theirs, reporting directly to the owner.
Do you have what it takes?
- Can you effectively manage business profit & loss?
- Have extensive experience in restaurant management?
- Want to be recognised and work with known professionals?
- Understand what it takes to operate at a world class standard?
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Tobi on 09 972 0135 for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs by Hospoworld, check out www.hospoworld.co.nz/hot-jobs.
Want to receive daily jobs to your inbox?