Assistant Restaurant Manager | $$$ | Work/Life Balance
Category: Duty Manager / Supervisor / Floor Manager
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- 40 hour week
- Attractive salary package + awesome bonus scheme
- Inspirational company culture
An Aussie success story boasting over 100+ venues across Australia, this company knows that the key to success is company culture and treating their staff like family!
With a give back attitude, this is a rare opportunity to join a company that genuinely cares about career progression and job satisfaction
They are on the hunt for somebody that has experience in hospitality management and is looking for an environment to grow and learn.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have past experience in Hospitality management, specifically restaurants or food serving outlets (but not required!)
- Be energetic and passionate about all things hospitality and people!
- Able to lead a team and work well under pressure
- Understand what is involved in the day to day running of a restaurant (rostering, wages, ordering, stock management, customer service.)
This role involves some serious benefits for the right candidate, including:
- Competitive salary ($55k-$60k + Super + Bonus.)
- The opportunity to work with a large company and the potential for career progression.
- A great chance to hone your general management skills and work in a structured environment that rewards hard work and success.
- Align yourself with a business that is not only about profit and have a focus on giving back to the community and working to raise money for various charities through fundraisers and events.
If this interested you please click the appropriate links below to apply, or contact Elle Djoneff on (02) 6208 4980 with any questions regarding the role.