Store Manager - Rising Group - Casual Dining
Category: Food & Beverage Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $60,000-$70,000 + super + bonuses + 40 hours week
- Experience managing large teams and high performing venues is essential
- Forward thinker, positive leader and problem solver
About the company and role
A role built for a leader in their prime is now up for grabs with a youthful and exciting group.
If you are ready to take on a beast of an operation with the support of a well experienced Head Office then I highly advise you read on..
Responsible for a team of 30+ in a high performing venue that caters to all walks of life you will be accountable for the continual development in Crew Members, Supervisors and Assistant Managers, whilst seeing the venue achieve and surpass company milestones
Company culture is paramount to this business and they feed off positive input and leaders who simply lead from the front.
- Previous experience as a Venue Manager, Store Manager, Restaurant Manager for a high volume hospitality business is essential
- A hunger and passion for achieving excellence from a brand perspective
- Experience managing a team of 20+
- The ability to identify customers needs and convert ideas into marketing campaigns and promotions
- Advanced industry knowledge in Food & Beverage
- Experience working with KPI's, reading and analyzing P&L reports, and providing sales strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to motivate large teams
- Being at the forefront of the business success
- Staff & Management rostering
- Training and development
- Responsible for a high volume venue
- Daily reporting
- Stock & Cash Control
How to Apply
Attach CV and click APPLY.
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.