Assistant Restaurant Manager - Melbourne Locations - Casual Dining
Category: Hospitality Other
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- One of the most attractive casual dining restaurant opportunities available
- Would you like to work in a fun and rewarding atmosphere?
- $50,000-$55,000 + super + bonuses
About the company and the role
Responsible for a passionate and dedicated crew of 30+ in a known food destination to Melbourne, you'll well and truly be at the forefront of a business surrounded by great competitors in the market.
The role is for a ready made Assistant Manager, Store Manager or Restaurant Manager confident covering all aspects of the business from approving payroll to serving the last table for service, and everything in between.
The successful candidate will be capable of analysing P&L reports, influencing positive change, maintaining standards through KPI's and structured training. You must have a hunger for results and enjoy working in a competitive, but friendly environment.
The company has a vision to build the best culture possible and believe this will be achieved by leading by example and hard work.
- $50-55k + super + KPI bonus
- Career progression - senior management and franchise opportunity
- Comprehensive training and excellent company structure
- Employee discounts
- Balanced roster - a mix between day shifts and evening shifts
- Inclusive, positive atmosphere and great team culture
Skills & experience
- A minimum 2 years experience as a Assistant Restaurant Manager, Store Manager, Cafe Manager or Venue Manager
- Ability to perform well in a high turnover, fast paced environment
- Good industry knowledge, including food trends, service styles and saught after beverages
- Commercially savvy and results driven leader - KPI's, P&L's, COG's etc
- Experience training and developing team members
HOW TO APPLY
Attach resume and click APPLY!
*Applicants with permanent residency will only be considered for this role.*